marvel edition- inspired by (x)
FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
I can’t stop laughing
very fucking punny you shits
with all the actual humour, tumblr still finds “teeth” the funniest thing.
|Played: 784,097 times.|
i watched this for far too long
Oh my god I’m dying….
omfg it’s back
So when Cas pulled Dean out of hell he left a handprint on him
so……where’s Sam’s handprint?
*whispers* it’s nowhere above the waist
where did you grab him
someone make a fanart of cas lifting sam on his feet and struggling with the moose-weight
i will love you forever
GUYS IT’S BEEN A YEAR AND I JUST GOT THE JOKE THEY LEFT SAM’S SOUL BEHIND
This woman deserves a round of applause and a throne of gold. This is the most realistic & amazing thing for someone to say for this generation of students. I wasn’t able to go to college this year because my parents can’t afford to send me and I had every scholarship, grant, loan known to man and it still wouldn’t work. Finally someone gets it!
WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR PEOPLE TO REALIZE THIS?!
SO MANY OTHER COUNTRIES EITHER PAY FOR THEIR POPULATIONS’ EDUCATION OR JUST WRITE OFF THE BILL IF DOESN’T GET PAID FOR.
THE WAY THE AMERICAN EDUCATION SYSTEM WORKS IS BACKWARDS AND MANGLED.
I’ve discovered there’s a lot you can do inside haunted houses.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
No marriage required.
the entire time i spent watching this movie i was just waiting for charlotte to turn into a traitorous bitch, because that is what the media has told me for my entire life that her character archetype is supposed to do
kudos to disney for proving me wrong
Let me tell you how great Lottie is.
1. She has EVERYTHING. This girl can literally have anything she wants and instead of hanging out with girls of her social class she’s friends with a poor girl.
2. Not only is she below her social class but she is African American which back in the twenties was COMPLETELY frowned upon. Lottie is risking social status to be friends with Tia.
3. When Tia and Naveen end up together in the end, Lottie doesn’t throw a fit or act upset, she is genuinely happy that Tiana has found true love even though that’s all Lottie has ever wanted her whole life. Something that her daddy can’t buy for her.
4. She’s true to herself and doesn’t let others judge her just because of how much money she has and she has a wonderful friend like Tiana that loves her for that.
Lottie is wonderful and is highly underrated.
LOTTIE IS THE GREATEST, OKAY
LIL SOUTHERN BELLE PRINCESS CUTIEPIEBUBU
EVERYTIME IT’S ON MY DASHBOARD I WATCH IT AND CRY BEST VIDEO
ITS BACK THANK YOU GOD
This video is a gift.
I want what she’s having.
Odd Romeo and Juliet Tumblr Posts